Tri-County is a provider of the ParaPro Assessment. Below you will find important testing information:
• There is a charge of $100.00 for testing ($55 test fee, $45 administration fee).
• Test location is held at Tri-County Schools, located at 303 Pembina Trail, Karlstad, MN 56732
• Test takers should use Entrance 1 and check in with the District Office.
• The test takes between 1-2.5 hours to complete.
• A score of 460 is needed to pass in Minnesota.
• Please contact the school to schedule a time with the District Assessment Coordinator.
• Please remit cash or check with this form or bring to the school on the testing date. We, unfortunately, do not accept Purchase Orders at this time.